- FUN supports FoNTRA’s submission re Bill 139 OMB Reform
- FUN 2017 AGM
- Ontario Bill 2 : Corporations and trade unions are prohibited from making contributions to parties, constituency associations, nomination contestants, candidates and leadership contestants. Contribution limits for individuals are reduced.
- FONTRA Submission on the Review of the OMB
- FUN Submission Re The Ontario Municipal Board – September 30, 2016
- Good Advice from Former Toronto Mayor John Sewell
- FUN Supports FoNTRA Paper on Co-ordinated Land Use Planning Review (CLUPR)
- Fixing the Five i’s of Planning Failure
Category Archives: Research
Have a look at a paper from our Research Director, Barry Wellar which argues that we’ve exaggerated the gridlock problem to justify needless road construction. Read it by clicking <a title="The Phoney War on “Gridlock”" href="http://urbanneighbourhoods.wordpr GRIDLOCK_3_FINAL Advertisements
F.U.N. has released the results of its recent survey of Ontario community groups. 128 groups representing 18 of the province’s most populous municipalities responded. The top five issues were: development managing growth traffic and transportation parkland politicians’ accountability Read the Full … Continue reading
FUN Policy and Research Advisor, Dr. Barry Wellar, recently delivered two presentations at the annual conference of the Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (URISA) held in Orlando, Florida.