- FUN supports FoNTRA’s submission re Bill 139 OMB Reform
- FUN 2017 AGM
- Ontario Bill 2 : Corporations and trade unions are prohibited from making contributions to parties, constituency associations, nomination contestants, candidates and leadership contestants. Contribution limits for individuals are reduced.
- FONTRA Submission on the Review of the OMB
- FUN Submission Re The Ontario Municipal Board – September 30, 2016
- Good Advice from Former Toronto Mayor John Sewell
- FUN Supports FoNTRA Paper on Co-ordinated Land Use Planning Review (CLUPR)
- Fixing the Five i’s of Planning Failure
Category Archives: Member Info
GTA commute worst in North America -82 minutes and increasing Annual economic cost of congestion in GTA -$6 billion Ontario’s $50 Billion BIG MOVE -only 20% funded Madrid has built more rapid transit in last 10 years than GTA total in 100 years IT’S … Continue reading
Our AGM is being held this year in the Town of Markham on May 12. For AGM details go to AGM details. We are also excited to announce the Moving Forward Forum which is being held in conjunction with the … Continue reading
Some of the highlights in our latest news release: – F.U.N. AGM and Transportation Forum coming to Markham on May 12, 2012 – Mississauga umbrella group gets attention and support – Drive-throughs challenge at the OMB – Liability insurance for … Continue reading
Our latest communiqué, Member News, is now available. You can read it by clicking here. It contains useful tips for resident associations on: recruiting/retaining members; raising funds; being more effective advocates; and creating a free easy to use website. Other F.U.N. communications … Continue reading
Places of Worship are under ongoing threat for demolition and badly need a strategy for protection. The Ontario Heritage Trust has begun a major inventory of Ontario’s Places of Worship of 25 years and older. In addition the Ministry of … Continue reading
F.U.N. regularly provides our members with summary updates on what is happening with Ontario Government initiatives as well as any new information on issues we are following. The SPRING-2011 Update is now available. Topics include: Affordable Housing, Greenbelt, Protecting the Queen’s Park … Continue reading
F.U.N. President Archie Campbell has released his March 2011 President’s Message which reports on the Federation’s recent activities. Read it here. Look for a Queen’s Park Update later this month. To see other communication releases go to our Communications page.