Click on the above link to view our March 3, 2016 letter to the Hon. Steven, Del Duca, Ontario Minister of Transportation, in which FUN stated our unequivocal opposition to the GTA West Highway proposal as an unnecessary and wasteful burden for Ontario taxpayers.
- F.U.N. Supports FoNTRA’s Submission on the Development Approval Roundtable Action Plan, November 2017
- F.U.N. is and continues to be opposed to the proposed GTA highway and supports the environmental defence submission.
- FUN supports FoNTRA’s submissions re Bill 139 OMB Reform
- FUN 2017 AGM
- Ontario Bill 2 : Corporations and trade unions are prohibited from making contributions to parties, constituency associations, nomination contestants, candidates and leadership contestants. Contribution limits for individuals are reduced.
- FONTRA Submission on the Review of the OMB
- FUN Submission Re The Ontario Municipal Board – September 30, 2016
- Good Advice from Former Toronto Mayor John Sewell