Click on the above link to view our March 3, 2016 letter to the Hon. Steven, Del Duca, Ontario Minister of Transportation, in which FUN stated our unequivocal opposition to the GTA West Highway proposal as an unnecessary and wasteful burden for Ontario taxpayers.
- FUN supports FoNTRA’s submission re Bill 139 OMB Reform
- FUN 2017 AGM
- Ontario Bill 2 : Corporations and trade unions are prohibited from making contributions to parties, constituency associations, nomination contestants, candidates and leadership contestants. Contribution limits for individuals are reduced.
- FONTRA Submission on the Review of the OMB
- FUN Submission Re The Ontario Municipal Board – September 30, 2016
- Good Advice from Former Toronto Mayor John Sewell
- FUN Supports FoNTRA Paper on Co-ordinated Land Use Planning Review (CLUPR)
- Fixing the Five i’s of Planning Failure