F.U.N. President Archie Campbell has released his March 2011 President’s Message which reports on the Federation’s recent activities. Read it here. Look for a Queen’s Park Update later this month. To see other communication releases go to our Communications page.
- Urban planning primer October 2018 – A useful document produced by the Guildwood Village Community Association
- Queens Park Report 19-02 – Link to Land Use Planning Guides – Everything you need to know about land planning
- FoNTRA Letter to Ontario Government re Bill 66 – Worth a Careful Reading
- Omnibus Bill 66 Threatens Environmental Protection
- Victor Doyle-Setting the Record Straight – For the last 5 years, elements of the development sector have invested significantly and intensively in mounting a multi-faceted communications campaign to undermine the Growth Plan and Greenbelt Plan. This paper is a useful analysis of this issue.
- The Federation of Urban Neighbourhoods of Ontario supports the Growth Plan Submission of Environmental Defence Canada to the Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Smart Growth Toolkit – a very useful publication produced by Environmental Defence Canada
- FUN’s Role in Ontario