F.U.N. President Archie Campbell has released his March 2011 President’s Message which reports on the Federation’s recent activities. Read it here. Look for a Queen’s Park Update later this month. To see other communication releases go to our Communications page.
- FUN supports FoNTRA’s submission re Bill 139 OMB Reform
- FUN 2017 AGM
- Ontario Bill 2 : Corporations and trade unions are prohibited from making contributions to parties, constituency associations, nomination contestants, candidates and leadership contestants. Contribution limits for individuals are reduced.
- FONTRA Submission on the Review of the OMB
- FUN Submission Re The Ontario Municipal Board – September 30, 2016
- Good Advice from Former Toronto Mayor John Sewell
- FUN Supports FoNTRA Paper on Co-ordinated Land Use Planning Review (CLUPR)
- Fixing the Five i’s of Planning Failure